Robust Switching and End-to-End Visibility for Carrier-Grade Networks
Ixia's Net Tool Optimizer® (NTO) 5293 helps telecommunications providers connect multiple network monitoring tools efficiently to a large number of 100G, 40G, 10G, and 1G interfaces. This carrier grade, high-density network monitoring switch delivers end-to-end visibility into the packet network. The Ixia NTO 5293 is reliable and easy to use for access to intelligence in highly complex, mission-critical networks, including the 4G LTE packet core. Preserving original encapsulation, the 5293 filters traffic to the monitoring tools based on tunneled traffic.
The versatile 5293 switch has a 640G, non-blocking backplane for up to 4 100G ports, 16 40G ports or up to 64 10G ports in a space-efficient 2-rack unit chassis. Certified for NEBS Level 3, the switch delivers uninterrupted access to network traffic for monitoring tools in telecommunications environments. To meet the need for high availability, the 5293 features redundant management ports, power supplies and fan trays.
As telecommunications and mobile carrier networks evolve and become more complex, so too have the systems and processes that monitor them. Monitoring is vital to quality of service and customer support; today’s challenge is to reduce network monitoring complexity and streamline access to all network monitoring technologies. The NTO 5293 fills the need for a carrier-grade, high-density network monitoring switch that helps mobile carrier network engineers efficiently connect multiple network monitoring tools to large numbers of 100GE, 40GE, 10GE, and 1GE interfaces, achieving end-to-end visibility into the packet network.
- NEBS level 3 certified product
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supply and fan modules
- -48V DC or 120-240VAC Power Input
- Front-to-back air flow
- Local and remote alarm relay support
- Redundant management ports
- Craft interface for emergency out-of-band reset
- Optional Advanced Packet Processing available for packet de-duplication, extended burst protection, MPLS stripping, and packet / payload trimming (AFM16)
- 100GE, 40GE, 10GE, 1GE Ethernet support
- Non-blocking architecture 640Gbps total bandwidth
- Full line-rate across all ports with filtering enabled
- Port reconfiguration with no performance impact
- Ixia’s unique Double-Your-Ports feature allows connection of two devices per port on AFM Ports
Get Started Today
Data SheetNTO 5293 Data Sheet
Real time monitoring of market data feed quality .